Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day One


I totally stole this from sweet Jenna LoserFace. ;) I have no muse lately, and this will get me up and writing again.

Basic things about myself... Hmm.

I'm a redheaded, Scotch-Irish kid. I just changed my major from Vocal Performance to Psychology. And I don't know when I'll EVER graduate. I also hate it when people ask me that question. I'm pro-grammar. I'm a pharmacy tech trying to decide if I actually like it or not. I have the bestest friends anyone could ever ask for, and a church family I love. Also a very large family-family that I love. Once I get my degree, I'm making my move to New York where I already have a voice teacher waiting for me. I'm hurrying, Gloria!! :)

I'm obsessed with Harry Potter.

I adore cats. Especially my own, Jasper.

And I'm a pretty big girl trying to find a guy that's happy with who I am, not what I am. In God's time.

Erm. I think that's about all.

**EDIT**

REWIND!!! Um, how could I forget the fact that I am impossibly terrified of spiders and mayo? HOW. COULD. I????

No comments:

Post a Comment