Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Last Day

Alright. I'm already tired of doing this 30 day challenge thing. I'm going to use it more as guide lines now. If I can't think of anything to write, then I'll just refer to the list. 

I've noticed lately that I have three new followers, for a total of 9! This is...improvement...? So, welcome to my blog. I'm strange. I'm emotional. I am me. So, enjoy, Donna, J.J. & Jacob. 

How much you want to bet they'll never realize they're mentioned in one of my posts? Because I don't plan on posting this one on FB. So, just for kicks and giggles, comment on this post when you realized you were mentioned. 

I'm not entirely sure what that will prove, but whatever.

Today was nothing special. Woke up, went to class, worked out, went to class for a midterm I feel pretty good about, then home for a nap, then church. Sang one of my favorites for the Ash Wednesday service, Restore My Joy. Beautiful piece. The composer's name isn't coming to me at the moment.

Now I have to study for Psychology. 

...And mentally prepare myself to practically move in to the pharmacy for Spring Break. Yeah, you enjoy your time off and your LAST MINUTE beach trips. I won't be getting any. 

No comments:

Post a Comment