Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day Five & Six

Alright, so, I left my house at 9:30 yesterday morning and didn't get in until after 12am. I just don't love all five and a half of my readers enough to write at 1am. Though I'm sure it would have been pretty entertaining.

I do love you, btw. All 3.645 of you.

Anyway, five places to visit... I have a feeling this blog isn't going to be very witty on my part. Pretty straight to the point.

1. Scotland: The Motherland. First of all, I'd like to discuss the fact that Scotland isn't technically listed as a country on maps. Have you noticed that? I mean, some nerve. So we have our token Scottish Soccer Hooligans, but that doesn't mean you have to take away our (...their) right as a country. Was it Mel Gibson that ruined it for you? As he has pretty much ruined his life?



Alright. I'll give you that. It's Mel Gibson's fault.

There's no place I'd rather go, other than my No. 2 option, than to Scotland to backpack around with my camera and a friend. And to eat breakfast with Sean Connery. Why, yes...I DO know where he has breakfast.

2. Ireland. See above.

3. New Zealand. Oh my Lord. If there's anything I've learned from Lord of the Rings, it's that New Zealand is truly a magical place.

4. Russia. Mainly just because I want to wander the streets of St. Petersburg and sing "Once Upon a December."

5. Germany. Again. Just because it's breathtaking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 6

Musician that inspires me? I think that's what 6 says.

Um. Right now it's got to be Adele. She's just amazing. I really don't have anything to add to this in depth. Music in general inspires me. I find it impossible to narrow it down to one band/ musician.

My apologies for a not-so-exciting blog.

And let me just say... I am so very proud of my Children of Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment