Friday, March 11, 2011

This is Hard

It took all I had to drag my big behind to the Rec yesterday. And I'm having a really hard time finding foods that are low in points, but also filling. At this point, I don't even WANT to eat, so it's not the fact that I'm some fat girl that wants some food. My stomach screams at me because it's hungry, and I scream right back at it. But then it does this "Woe is me! I'm so weak! I shall make your limbs shake with weakness! I shall grant you with a brain twisting headache! Wah! Woe!" We're not friends right now, needless to say.

So if you have ideas of filling foods, please be a dear and let me know.

I did not want to go work out yesterday. At all. I wanted to eat eat eat because my stomach was insatiable. But I went to the Rec. I did not eat more than what my points allowed. And I have already lost two pounds since Wednesday when I weighed. Two pounds in a day? I can dig it.

I WILL be thin by the time my first ever date comes around. And if you're reading this, I'm kind of excited, by the way. Don't forget me.

I only did the elliptical instead of that and the bike, too. I was so blah. But I went backwards the last tenth of a mile, and it hurt so good. It was HARD. I'm going to try to do more each time. It really works out the thigh area. You just have to get passed that screaming as well.

When I got home, Liz and Aubrey were having this clothes buying party, and they had snacks and cookies, and cakes and all kinds of stuff there. I grabbed a large plate of fruit and made my way to my room, away from temptation...

Today was great. Found out at work that I only have to work til Tuesday, and then I'm off the rest of Spring Break! YAY!!! I GET TO GO SEE MY MOM IN DESTIN!!!!! :) Christina, you're my hero, and I love you forever and ever! Thank you for giving me an amazing schedule!

It was really pretty outside today, so I went home after work, had some lunch, took about an hour nap or so, and went walking in River Road Park with my thither, Kate, to catch up, exercise, and whatnot. It was pretty much glorious. Then we went to pick up some fruit from Publix and went to Molpage's house to watch First Wives Club and Monty Python. The night involved a narrow escape from water chestnuts, but I survived. Praise Jesus!

Now I'm blogging. And talking to Alan about how I'm going to become famous for my blog. I'm not so sure that 9 followers equals fame.

Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment