Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Haven't You Heard the Rumor?

It's stuck in my head. Adele's a musical genus.

We're going to pretend that the time between 8 o'clock am and 3 o'clock pm yesterday just didn't happen.

And now I'm pretty annoyed. As you may have seen on my status, Canadians are petitioning to make the highland bagpipes as their official, national musical instrument. Okay, first of all, who the heck has a national musical instrument?? Second of all, those of you who are hating on me because I'm offended for the Scottish, get over yourselves. I don't care if they were originally Asian or whattheheckever, but the Scottish are who have made it popular to me. The Scottish themselves could probably care less. But I care. You probably had to Google it to even know it was Asian anyway.

If you're going to intentionally make me feel like a moron, then have the decency to message me in private. It's called tact.

I deleted the comments. I feel better now.

In case you haven't realized, I'm a very insecure, emotional person. I don't even like to call it emotional... I am passionate. I have had one of the worst weekends/ beginning to the week I have ever had. I'm very easily angered right now.

This is my plea to you: Lay off. This is what makes it polite: Please.

And now I don't even feel like I should be happy about this now because I feel so freaking worthless, but I've lost 5 pounds since last Wednesday. However, it could solely be due to the fact that Mom's scale and the Rec's scale aren't in sync. Completely possible. And probably the cause of the loss. I went to work out in the exercise room that Mom and Bert have access to at the condo. Either their equipment is much harder than the Rec's, or my body knows I'm on vacation and is protesting. But I got through at least a little bit. And I swam today.

And I laid out. O_O Know this, however: Fair-skinned lasses lay out to get freckles. Not tans.


Yesterday AFTER said time that does not exist, I did some headshots for my sister-friend. Isn't she lovely??

Don't judge me. I had a dinky little cannon and not much experience. But Kate asked me to do it, and I could NOT give up the opportunity to experiment with the camera and take pictures of such a gorgeous lady. She's one of my favorites. And I hope there were some photos she could actually use for headshots. I'm definitely no Kayla Cille. She's an amazing, artistic photographer.

Tomorrow's my day. St. Patrick's Day. Try not to ruin it for me, hmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment