Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Thither.

Seeing as how my next "assignment" is for me to talk about my day in great detail, I should probably wait until tonight to make that post. So this isn't exactly my official post for the day. But it's still important.

I'm dedicating this blog to my big thither (as in "sister" with a lisp).

She's pretty much an angel. A gorgeous angel sent to me by God. I firmly believe that. She is one of the most patient, gentle, kind people I know. And she is truly a servant to God and others.

OMGah, does she make me laugh. My most epic, old-man-wheezing laughing fits have been with this redhead. Homegirl can SANG, too! In fact, she's on her way this weekend to audition, and she's going to be AMAZING. She's the best person in the world to sing in the car with. Especially musical theatre. We harmonize. We take our own parts. We rock it, we roll it. We put on Broadway shows in the small space of our cars. And it's EPIC.

I look up to her. She's beautiful in every single way you could possibly define the word.

URBAN DICTIONARY, help me out, please!! : D

1. Kate : A girl's name for the coolest person you will ever meet.

2. Kate: gorgeous, lovely, just generally amazing

3. Kate: A girl's name. Most girls named Kate are gorgeous, clever, friendly, lovely, generous, kind, have a good sense of humour, are quite spontaneous


Yep, pretty much!


Good luck this weekend, my friend. Know that you are missed ALWAYS and loved EVEN LONGER. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment