Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day Eight: Three Things

Person #1: I'm pretty sure I could fall in love with you. And I'd like for that to happen. Distance or not. If you'd like to give me a chance, I'd greatly appreciate it. I know I'm not the thinnest, prettiest girl in the world, but I'm working on the thin part, and I'd like to think I'm a nice person. Most of the time. And some people find me funny. And I like to sing. I'll sing to you. Anytime you want. I also love your voice. Melt my heart. But yeah. These are things I'll probably never say because I don't want to go through the rejection process.

Person #2: To be honest, I actually don't like you at all. I tolerate you.

Person #3: You definitely hurt my feelings the other night. Also, you're welcome.

I feel oddly exposed...I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment