Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm Nervous.

It's official; a week and a half before is about the right time for me to start freaking out when I have an audition coming up. But this is Sweeney Todd. And I'm pretty sure this will be the only opportunity I'll ever have at playing this role.

(A/N: Before I continue, let it be known that this blog post is for me. I'm more or less letting out how I feel, because if I don't, I'll explode).

Mrs. Lovett is one of my dream roles. Even more so than the narrator from Joseph. In fact, that role doesn't even cross my mind anymore. Come and gone.

I will be scratching eyes out for this role.

I say that all the while the dragons in my stomach compete to rip all of my internal organs apart. Or at least that's what it feels like. All I have to do is just think of the minuscule possibility that I could maybe possibly get the role, and I get nervous. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the best of the best will come audition for this role, especially considering who's playing Sweeney. It would be an honor just to be in the chorus for a show he's in...believe me: I've done it.

Now it's time to copy down WW recipes in my little book.

Nigh nigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment