Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day Four: Blog Name

Alright, so, originally my blog name was Green Is For Boogers. When I started the blog, I couldn't think of a name off the top of my head, so I remembered a conversation I pretty much had with myself a couple of days before.

Me: Amy...You know when you say that green is your favorite color?

Me: Yeah...

Me: Are really sure about that?

Me: Why wouldn't I be?

Me: Why do you always make things blue? WHY is it that your default, go-to color is aways blue?

Me: O_O Um. It's...nice?

Me: WHY NOT GREEN, HMM?!

Me: I don't know! D: I don't think I really like green all that much!

Me: You've been LYING to me!!

Me: Green is nice! I like it, too! But BLUE! HAVE YOU SEEN IT??!? Cerulean?! HELLO!!

Me: What is green to you, then, huh?? What does green mean to you?!

Me: GREEN IS FOR BOOGERS!!!!

O_O

It is. It's nice and all. But they're the colors of the bats in your cave. But it's also THE color of Ireland. But Blue is for SCOTLAND!

And then, I thought...Red. I'm a redhead. Redheads are freaking amazing. Gingers, come one, come ALL! To GINGERS ANONYMOUS! YESSSSSSS! Gingers Anonymoussssssss!!!

It kind of just came to me. Reminds me of a favorite quote of mine that I stand by...

"It takes balls, passion, and intelligence to love a redhead."

I'm sorry if you find that explicit. But thou shalt not tell lies. 

P.S. Emily Guy is one of my favorite redheads!

P.S.S. SARAH IS COMING TO VISIT MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment