Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day Two: 10 Likes and Dislikes

a/n: These are in NO particular order.

Likes:

1. Singing. The past year has been hard for me. Changing majors, no clue what my future has in store, not even sure if I'd be able to sing again like I love. I have tried to tell Singing, "Go away. Get a life. We're no longer friends." Singing didn't listen to me. It kept bothering me. It would show up in my car, the shower, the shows my friends are in that I wish I could be in. It wouldn't leave me the heck alone. Finally, we came face-to-Singing. We hugged it out and have been in love ever since. I'm only using Psychology to get my degree. Don't tell him that, though... he's been talking about maybe seeing a Psychiatrist about his problems...

2. Cats. I LOVE CATS. I do. I have a big baby and an annoying baby. Sassy is an 18 year old orange tabby. He's also a boy. When I was five years old, Homeward Bound was my favorite movie. I'd be damned if my cat's name wasn't going to be Sassy. Boy or not. Of course, we were also told by the woman that gave him to us that he was a girl. Vet kicked THAT in the pants when Sass was two. He's now mean, old, and senile. But still beautiful.


Then there's Jasper. Got him on a whim two years ago. And he's just plain OBNOXIOUS. (We're fighting right now, so I'm not posting anything sweet. Hmph).

3. I like Mt. Dew, but I have just recently had to tell him to take a hike because my new Weight Watcher friend does not approve. 

4. I like my friends. A lot. They keep me sane. And they love me for ME.

5. I know this is all "Things I like," but we're gonna make it "Things I LOVE." I LOVE my family. Especially these two...


6. I LOVE photography. I secretly wish that I'd actually be good at it. Along with affording a camera.

7. I like writing. 

8. I like to travel.

9. I like RAIN.

10. Absolute best for last. Jesus is my homeslice. He saved my life. I kind of love Him a LOT for that.

DISLIKES:

1. First and foremost - SPIDERS. And I refuse to post a picture of one of this terrifying monsters because I'll be too afraid to finish this post. I hate even the tiny ones. Because if your foot missed it and it gets away, WHERE DID IT GO?!? And then you sit in bed all night long, awake, with a blow torch in case the little [insert expletive here] comes back. Then your next day is screwed because you didn't sleep.

2. Mayonnaise. The very word makes me queezy. Also, I will not post a picture of this because I'll probably vomit and be unable to finish this post.

3. BAD GRAMMAR/SPELLING & IDIOCY. u know its not hard too type out all ur werds and capitalize when needed an act like youve ben to skool an know wat punctuation is. CUT IT OUT!

4. I hate Canadians. You can't trust them as far as you can throw the whole country. They're liars. They're lazy. They feed you those liar lies for three years until you finally wise up, thanks to friends with stalker tendencies, research this S.O.B. and find out they're not who they say they are. 

Ok, so maybe it's just one Canadian in particular. Because I really like Celine Dion.

5. Hot weather. I hate summer. I hate to sweat. I hate shorts. I look like a beached whale in them.
(Me in shorts below...)


6. I hate school.

7. I'm not a big fan of my job right now. Not saying I hate it. Not at all. I just...don't like it so much at the moment.

8. I hate it when people lie to me. 

9. I hate that I watch "Say Yes to the Dress" as much as I do. Sad business.

10. I hate that my mom and step-dad live so far away now!! WAH!!

THE END!!



1 comment: