Monday, February 21, 2011

Just need to get this out...

"Keep it secret! Keep it safe!"

I'm sorry, but I don't think Gandalf was talking about friendship so much as a piece of jewelry. If you're going to pretend we're not friends with your other friends, then let's just save this whole "acting" crap, because things just hit the fan.

I don't understand people.

I don't understand YOU. You infuriate me. Yet it never lasts for more than a few seconds before we're fine again. What's so hard about telling people that? That we bicker constantly? Friends fight, you know. It's not completely out of the norm.

And yeah, we're fine again right now. But it still doesn't set well with me. I shouldn't be some secret. I don't intend to be some kind of threat. I mean, have you SEEN me?? Not threat material.

Be a man.

P.S. Congrats again on P-ing the Q.

No comments:

Post a Comment