Monday, February 7, 2011

Suck. Suck. Suck.

Needless to say, things pretty much suck right now.

Okay, so, not so much "things" as work. Pretty much everything that COULD go wrong is happening to me or has happened to me while working there, and I'm just not sure I can handle this much pressure. Yeah. I'm saying I'm weak spirited. No one should go home crying after work because of work. Especially at least once a week. That's just ridiculous. I like most of the people. Others like to stir things up, which tends to make things worse in certain situations.

My mother wouldn't agree with me posting this, I wouldn't think. "People at work will see it." "It's not professional." You're right, Mom. But they already know what's going on. They know I'm miserable. And you know what? More than half of them hate being there, too.

Gigi's Cupcakes is hiring decorators. Do you know how much I would LOVE to have that job??? But, apparently, as my mother so delicately pointed out, I wouldn't learn as much or benefit as much from decorating cupcakes. I'd probably suck at that, too, anyway.

I'm probably going to state this in every post from now on, but I really miss my mom. This weekend she has been out of touch, working a church retreat where they can't have cell phones and stuff. Naturally, I've never needed to talk to her more.

In other news, I'm fat. I need to lose weight. Will you love me, then?

No comments:

Post a Comment