Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Watch Out, Ronald Weasley

I say this with utmost respect and complete adoration for Rupert Grint. I think I've made it quite clear how in love with him I am. However, as I was watching The Deathly Hallows for the second time with the wonderful Jon Croy on Saturday night, someone else caught my attention. I noticed him the first time around, don't get me wrong...but I still wasn't sure. It's an odd infatuation, but I don't feel so bad since I've googled him and have seen him looking much cleaner [although I DO love his long hair in the movie. Judge me not].

Scabior. The head Snatcher:
Again, judge me if you must. But I say, "Hello Beautiful" indeed. There's just something about him. 

Anyway, Jasper was grounded last night. He had to stay in his room [my room] all night and didn't get to come out. He's been much better today as I understand, and is, as we speak, just lying sweetly on the floor. I'm not fooled, of course. I know him too well. 

Going to breakfast tomorrow morning with my big sister [Kate] before we go fill out my papers to become an official Psych major. Yep. That's right. Maybe get my schedule under way as well, although I still have to talk to the music minor... O_o

Do you ever have moments when you can't remember a simple word? Like right now, I can't even remember what the word is for the person who counsels you on what classes to--

ADVISOR!

That's it. Seriously. "I'm not that smart." 

So, there's a chance I've found an apt. for next semester. It's not set in stone, and the rents are still thinking about it, but maybe it will happen, and Jasper and I won't be stuck in this museum, and I can go out WHENEVER I want and not feel guilty for leaving Grandmother behind. If it doesn't happen, then it will be okay. A lot of it depends on me, which I'm so ready to do. But I've got to watch what I spend. I may think I make plenty of money to pay rent, but then there's gas I have to think about, which is quickly becoming as pricey as gold. And then groceries. I think we can all say I don't need to worry about eating. I can stand to lose a few pounds. Fact-O-the-Matter is the healthy crap costs a lot more.

Did you know the word 'set' has more definitions than any other word in the English language?

1 comment:

  1. Meet Terrance Zdunich, a.k.a. The Grave Robber from Repo! The Genetic Opera.

    Purrrrr...



    Ya know, in the creepy kinda way.

    ReplyDelete