Monday, November 29, 2010

Curiosity didn't kill the cat...I did.

I was going to talk about a few things in this blog. Like how LARPo reads Troll Zombie Slayer books on the job, how much I enjoyed the Harry Potter movie, and possibly spout off some more about pharmacy life. Also some anonymous shout outs, which I'll still do because I'm pretty upset, which works for the mood of the entry.

I was also going to talk about what a mess Jasper is, especially with the Christmas tree. All in fun. But it all changed when I walked in from work to find the big pineapple vase [1. Who has one of those ANYWAY?!] in hundreds of pieces at the foot of the fireplace. Yeah. Guess who did it? Jasper. Guess who's BEEN breaking things? Jasper. Guess who unraveled the lights from the tree after we put them on? Jasper. Guess who has been climbing all over things, crying all night, climbing on tables, ETC? Jasper. My cat.

I'm so mad. I live in a house that is NOT cat proof. And it makes me wish every day almost that I had never gotten Jasper. Which sucks to say. I have to start thinking about the possibility of finding him a new home. You say "My God, it's just a cat!" Yeah, well, try living with one for 17 years and then tell me a cat is just a cat. He's my companion. They make being home alone more bearable. For me. Really, I don't care what you think about cats. I know some of you loathe them. Well, good for you.

Mom tells me he's just a kitten and he doesn't know what he's doing. True.
Grandmother understands this. False.

I'm not so happy. For me it's like saying I have to give up my child.

---------------------------------------------------

Shout Outs: [Just remember what "assuming" does to us]

1. Hey, yeah, I love how you completely change when you're around "them." We have lots of fun, just the three of us, but add them into the mix...? I mean, do you honestly need their approval? Is it not cool to like me? Because, hey, that's just ignorant. I'm fantastic! But I mean, look... Keep it up and we just won't worry about it anymore. Hate it, because I thought we were best friends.

2. You both have absolutely picked me up this semester. I thought things would change since I had to go to Sheltonia for the semester. But you've kept me in the mix, kept me included. You've loved on me, hugged me, spent time with me, laughed with me, everything. I can't thank you enough. You've become some of my best friends. So, uh...what do you want for Christmas.

3. You're my hero. Have been for 22 years and counting.

4. I'm tired of looking for the approval from you that I know I'll never get. Just stay in your little bubble in your little spotlight. Little. L-I-T-T-L-E.

5. You're my cross-country best friend. I need for you to fly here. Right now. It's about time you got your apparation license. I feel like we've known each other for forever. Just hold on. Imma move there one day. Far away from here. ONE DAY.

6. Come home already. Dang. <3

That's all I got. =/

3 comments:

  1. Is 6 about me... cause I want to come home really badly.... 35 more days and then there will have to be some Major hang outtage!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you know the routine. I have to learn how to fly on a broom first before apparition. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, why art thou sad? :[ I love you, my big thither...that always goes without saying. :]

    Sarah...Get to learning...QUICK.

    ReplyDelete