Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's a Mucus Family Reunion...

So says the Mucinex commercial. And it's going on right now inside my chest. But I still feel ok. Much MUCH better than yesterday.

Work was funny today. I guess since I've just started as a Pharmacy Technician, I don't really know what's a crisis and what's not. We lost an adderall. It was a BIG deal. And, I mean, I can see how it would be. It's a controlled substance, and you have to keep a strict count on them, as well as all of the drugs, but man...it was funny watching them roll around on the floor, scraping under the shelves and stuff for this little orange pill. And of course I just stood there and watched because I'm not allowed to touch the drugs yet. So...if I found it, I could not retrieve it. And where's the glory in that?

2 comments:

  1. Did they ever find it? Because you and I know people who would take advantage of a rogue adderall... lol

    ReplyDelete