Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ok, so...

This is my first real post. My snot's important and all, but... Yeah.

I woke up this morning feeling like DOO. DOO. Oh yeah. Not to mention Jasper. My parents are in town. And Jasper CANNOT stand it when the door is closed and he knows someone is sleeping just across the hall in the other room. He has to know where everyone is at ALL TIMES. Drives him insane. Which leads to him pawing mercilessly at the door...which leads to me being unable to sleep...which leads me to [lovingly] beat Jasper...which doesn't help...so on. Bless his furry little heart, I love him so much, but he just really pisses me off sometimes.

I had two tests today. And it's only natural that my nose decides to run the entire duration of both. Then it was off to home for a nap. Then off to work. Jerk face has been a lot nicer lately. The ladies and I are pretty sure someone finally let him have it. Good. He deserved it. And even admitted today that he isn't well-liked. Which, I've liked him lately because he's finally been nice. Stop being an ass, and HEY we'll all like you! Novel idea. Work sucks, however, with a cold. but I only worked three hours today, and now I'm home. Typing.

Gah, my life's boring.

Hmm. I gotta go blow my nose and harvest my crops.

No comments:

Post a Comment