Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lucious Malfoy in the Room of Requirement with the Disappearing Cabinet

The original title was a lot more PG-13. Again, Kate, I'm sure you'd know what I was thinking. Zacc and Lawson, too. Because they just know. 


The pumpkin bread from my Harry Potter cookbook was a hit, apparently, since the whole loaf didn't last more than half an hour. I was so convinced during the whole duration of the process that I was doing everything wrong. But, the product was moist and pumpkiny and delicious. And I'm going to make it for Thanksgiving. And probably Christmas. And probably forever. And it makes me want to bake more. HERE WE GO. Maybe it'll be something I'm actually good at. That bread was DANG tasty.

Katie and John made it over to the house first. I've missed them so much, and it was nice to sit and chat with them again. My cough was gone before they came over and made me laugh hysterically, and thus the coughing began. But, of course, I didn't mind a bit. I was happy. :] We watched ANTM and yelled at the girls on the screen for this and that, and being dumb. It was fun.

Then Lawson and Zacc came over. Can I tell you all how much I completely adore those two? They are so my favorites. I love them so much, and they always make me smile. Zacc never ceases to make me laugh and Lawson's just so cute it's ridiculous. I love my friends.

Emily came by after Katie and John already left, which she wasn't happy about, btw. She brought some deliciousness with her in the form of cookie dough to go a long with our crescent dogs and pumpkin bread. Oh, wait. No. The pumpkin bread was no longer in existence. Then my beautiful sister-fran Kate finally made it over with some pizza, and was soon followed by Daniel. I feel like I'm rambling. Let's move on to...

The game. We won. Whoo hoo. Moving on...

HARRY POTTER CLUE. Best game ever. I've finally played it for the first time since I got it for Christmas from Katie 2 years ago. Not that I didn't think it was awesome...because I TOTALLY did. It was the fact that the directions are a lot different than normal CLUE, and I never felt like reading them...Eh heh... But I felt like it tonight, and man, it is pretty awesome. Who wants to come over and play it? 'Cause I'll play it anytime. Get three or more of us together, and let's DO IT.

Which leads me to this really confusing, but fun after you play it for the 7th time, Fluxx. I wish I could explain it. But alas, I cannot. It was crazy. But fun.

Now everyone's gone, and I need to go SLEEP. Night.

2 comments:

  1. Let's have a 24-hour HP party December 2nd-3rd where we have the movies playing in the background, eat nothing but British delectables (yes, I just made that word up), and play HP Clue till our eyes go crossed.

    ReplyDelete