Friday, November 19, 2010

Ok, so here's the story, here's the thing...

"Oh, @#%$...Was that a person or a speed bump??"

So, I think half of the world's population was at the midnight premier of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. People were in line circling the building, ending at the hotel behind the theatre. Pretty epic. I was, however, not one of those people, seeing as I'm a complete and total nerd and got to the theatre before 9pm. And let me tell you, the line was still out the door close to being around the building. I was pretty much seeing the movie with the most amazing people ever. Kate, Daniel, Katie, John, James, Mabs, and Kasey. And of course I saw many more loves while I was there.

So, okay, let's talk about this movie. I want to do horrible, wonderful things to Rupert Grint. I mean, Rupert Grint was looking pretty good. As always. And you know what, can we talk about the fact that I always look forward to these movies for once NOT including spiders. Well, there were some, and of course Ron Weasley and I were scared poop-less. Kate held my hand, though, so that helped. The movie was fantastic. So true to the book for the most part.

Dobby. Ohmahgah, Dobby. You rock hardcore. I'm still in denial that you're gone. I cried. And am still crying on the inside.

So, anyway, one of the best nights of my life. I need it to be July right now, though.

Ok, so let's talk about something else today. We're gonna be hypothetical for a second here. Say you're at work, yeah? You're the only "cashier," yet there are other people there that know how to work one and could help. And you've got, say, a line of people wrapped around aisles inside and a line of cars wrapped around the building. You're running back and forth. Customers are frustrated. You're frustrated. And other people are being snobs and choosing not to help you. My thoughts: Okay, yes. I acknowledge the fact that you have to fill some...candy, we'll call it. And I know people are coming back for that...candy. But there are people here NOW that want their candy, or they're going to get grumpy. And eat me instead. Help a girl out, ok?! I shouldn't have to ask. Lucky for you, I know how to handle myself well with my customers in situations like that. And they know it isn't my fault.

I may not be smart but I ain't* dumb.

[* used only for emphasis.]

Ok, so, Mom and Grandmother. The next time you're absolutely terrified at the state of my room, watch an episode of Hoarders; It. Could. Be. WORSE.

Love.

1 comment:

  1. I. LOVE. YOU.

    Please continue to update regularly. It makes my life.

    ReplyDelete