Thursday, October 27, 2011

Vacation Conversation

Mom: Smell these new soaps I got. 

Me: [makes a face] That smells weird.

Mom: You're so mean to me… Smell this one.

Me: Smells like Windex.

Mom: [Looks offended] You are so full of shit.

[HAHA! I love you, Mooooom! And your Windex soap!]

-----------------
Me: Hey Sass!

Sassy: Meow...

Me: You gettin' so fat! He's gettin' so chubby! 

Sassy: Meow.

Me: My sweet boy...!!

Sassy: Meow...

-----------------

Kasey: Have you decided what we're doing tomorrow.

Me: I need to shave my legs.

Kasey: […] And after you shave your legs?

Me: Um. Probably need to eat something. 

Kasey: […] Okay… After that?

Me: [Laughing now] I'll probably need to take my morning dump…!

[HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! This, ladies and gentlemen, is why I'm still single. I'm just too awesome for anyone. Simple as that. ;) Not really, though. Lol.]

-----------------

Mom: [has trouble getting some words out... Don't remember the convo] Bleh! Sounds like I've got a Case of the Kaseys! 

----------------

MAD LIBS HIGHLIGHTS:

"My platypus has worms!" [Kasey spelled it "Plata Puss." xD

"It will generally be trippy and swirly with a chance of scattered unicorns near the coast."

"My music teacher says I'm a natural bird poop and have a good musical @$$. Perhaps when I get better, I will become a concert whore and give a recital at Carnegie Morgue. 






No comments:

Post a Comment