Friday, October 21, 2011

Day Fourteen: 5 Celebrity Crushes

#1: Rupert Grint. The man is just plain sexy. That's all there is to it. If there is ANYTHING that catches my eye, it's red hair and blue eyes. This man has it all. Plus an accent, which is an added bonus. He's beautiful. Ohmygoodness. Yum.


#2. James McAvoy. I just love him. He's precious in all of his movies. That and he's hot. That's what this post is about, right? Teh hotness? Right. Favorite appearances include: X-Men: First Class and Penelope.




#3: Jared Padalecki. One gorgeous hunk of man. My current obsession is the television show, in which he stars, Supernatural. Being a fan of the paranormal and really sexy guys, he's just a perfect choice. And again, the EYES. Oh, his eyes are lovely...


#4: Hugh Jackman. I had a dream a couple of years ago that I had his baby. It was a nice dream. And then, of course, you know, I had to wake up. Eff that.


#5: Jason Isaacs. Another Harry Potter star. Not my fault they have some rockin' actors. I love watching him play the antagonists. He's one smokin' bad guy!



Did I mention Rupert Grint???

So. Freaking. Gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment