Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day Eleven: Favorite Quotes

I have a BOOK full of my favorite quotes. And that book is 5 hours away from me, as I am at the gulf. So. We're just going to stick with the one's on my Facebook profile and the ones I can maybe try to remember off the top of my head. 


"You'll get married [to Ryan] and have cute telepathic babies... THEN my cute telepathic niece's and nephews will come over and scare Uncle John by telling him about the ghosts that live my house... and Ryan will get them to leave... and we'll all live happily ever after. :] I like my story." 
-Katie

"All groups, whether they're religious groups, political groups, or the book club down the street, have some people that make the whole group look like gaping assholes. The vast majority of fundamentalists, conservatives, liberals, creationists, evolutionists, etc. etc. are decent people. We just end up losing sight of that because the aforementioned gaping assholes are usually pretty loud."
-Steven Slupe 

"I love you way too much. I can feel my heart swell in my chest every time I see you. I swear there is something pulling me towards you all the time. I won't give you up for anything, and I'll do anything for you. Except, I can't stop kissing you," he added with a small flicker of a smirk before stealing another quick kiss. "But I'll do anything otherwise."


"Some people try to knock it out of you. But I believe in music the way that some people believe in fairy tales. I believe that once upon a time, long ago, they heard the music and followed it."
-August Rush

"Those who are wise will shine as bright as the sky, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever."
Daniel 12:3

"I hate, detest, and simply cannot bear a lie."
-Heart of Darkness

" If you want to know what a man's like, look at the way he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

"Edgar, on the other hand, displayed the true courage of a loyal and faithful soul: he trusted God; and God comforted him."
-Wuthering Heights!

"Oh, you'll love it. It's about a bunch of little boys running around looking for jewelry."
-Garrett on the subject of LOTR

"He has helicopter vibratto."
-James Seay

Ashley: Dogs have souls. They do.
James: No they don't. What about cockroaches? Do they have souls, too, then?
Ashley: Sure, why not?
Amy: What about spiders?! O.O
Ashley: Oh, I step on them; those b*tches can go to hell!
xDD

"People need to learn not to piss you off!"
-Arthur

"I know about art and love, if only because I long for it with every fiber of my being."
-Moulin Rouge




I have a wedding to attend. So that's all you're getting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment