Friday, October 21, 2011

Day Fifteen: A Photo of Somone You Fancy

Psych.

Okay, let's be realistic here:

#1. Who would ever do this? You're either setting yourself up for failure, ridicule, or rejection. Unless you're married, in a relationship, or just plain stupid.

#2. Who said I "fancy" anyone right now?

#3. What, are you 12? What kind of question is this?

Okay, so, supposing I was twelve. I'd be a smart twelve-year-old. If you haven't seen my last two posts, I'll just go ahead and tell you for a third time that I am madly in fancy with Rupert Grint. DUH. Realistically speaking, it's none of your biznass.




Oh, and I just want to remind everyone that THIS HAPPENED:

Got this jewel right before the third movie. Or maybe it was after... Oh, who cares, this is LEGIT.

Done & Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment