Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day Thirteen: 3 Confessions

1. I've never been in an actual relationship. While THAT is no surprise, lately the idea of a relationship scares the hell out of me. As of right now, there really aren't any prospects. But I AM female, so I find myself day-dreaming about guys and relationships. I wouldn't know what to do if I were ever in a relationship. I wouldn't know how to function, how to react. I've never had the experience. Quite frankly, I don't have time for a guy. And I'm not looking. But it does worry me that I've never had the chance to experience a real relationship. How scary would it be for your first ever date in your late 20's that would blossom into a relationship end up proposing to you? But I guess if you know that person is the one, then they're the one. 

Terrifying.



2. I pick my nose occasionally. It just has to be done. Can't just leave those bats in the cave. Seriously…



3. I enjoy Harry Potter role playing. Not like, playing wizards in the park. No LARPing. Just writing. And I refuse to role play with any individual that can't at least write two or more PARAGRAPHS for each post. 

It's an outlet. And I love to write. Sue me. Plus, in the end, I ALWAYS end up with Ron Weasley. Score? I think so. It's like dreaming in letters.




No comments:

Post a Comment