Thursday, February 9, 2012

Moon Child

Alright, so, I've never put much stock in Zodiac. Ok, I've never put ANY stock in it. I always let Kasey read my horoscope to me from her phone after she reads hers and make fun of the fact that it calls me "Moon Child," but within the last couple of weeks, I started following The Official Cancer Page on Twitter. Just for sh*ts and giggles. 

Whoever manages that page has first hand access to the very depths of my being. I'd say "soul," but I'm a redhead, and everyone knows we don't have those. Anyway, it creeps me out.

The things The Official Cancer Page tweets are terrifyingly accurate. Naturally, I'm going to follow this up with a few examples. , so, I've never put much stock in Zodiac/horoscope-ness. Ok, I've never put ANY stock in it. I always let Kasey read my horoscope to me from her phone after she reads hers and make fun of the fact that it calls me "Moon Child," but within the last couple of weeks, I started following The Official Cancer Page on Twitter. Just for sh*ts and giggles. 

Whoever manages that page has first hand access to the very depths of my being. I'd say "soul," but I'm a redhead, and everyone knows we don't have those. Anyway, it creeps me out.

The things The Official Cancer Page tweets are terrifyingly accurate. Naturally, I'm going to follow this up with a few examples. 

Completely true. I was just telling my pharmacist today, that peoples' moods influence my own. If he gets stressed and starts to panic on a busy night, I'll more likely than not follow suit. I wish I didn't, but I do. And I promise, it's annoying. (Also, it's #cancers "don't," but we'll ignore that. ;])

This is extremely true. I get so worried/anxious that I get physically sick. Even with the smallest things.

Yep. I was one of the very FEW kids in school that hid under the lunchroom tables and wanted to vomit during school fights. Even now, when I see them on tv or YouTube (ex: the Waffle House video) I get absolutely sick to my stomach when I know something bad will happen. 

Just ask, well, all of my friends. I don't like to go out to bars or whatever. I like to spend time at home 90% of the time. And, uh... yeah... I'm moody, for sure.

Um, pfhahdfjdwfej! BINGO.

I'm sure this goes for many, cancers or no, but still very true.

Paranoid. One of the exact words I use to describe myself. This couldn't be any more accurate.

Always.

HAHA! Guilty! My mother can attest... 

Friends always come to me with advice. Even with things I've never even experienced, aka relationships. And I'm always willing to help. 


This goes for Cancers AND redheads. Double threat. Double the unhappiness. #watchit 


TRUTH. Unless you're Canadian, apparently... -looks at Sarah guiltily, yet appreciatively all the same-



Yep. Uh huh. Definitely. See? It creeps me OUT. 

All the time. I hate asking for things. Hate. It. I also can't tell a guy I like him very easily, though that whole "saying without speaking" thing gets me in trouble there, but the rejection is always the same. Don't deal with it well AT ALL.

Not to toot my own horn, but uh... -hair toss- Duh. ;)

I have about a million story plots rotting in my brain. And I daydream constantly. Which is why I'd like to be on Adderall/Vyvanse, Mom... #cantfocus


Yes, yes, a MILLION times, yes. I can't help it. If it doesn't feel right, I can't do it. No sparks, no go. 



Could not have said it better about myself. I just need "Somebody to LOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Thanks, Freddie M. for that 1 second of inspiration.

Well, yeah! ;) 

Accurate.

This list could last forever. I'm just saying that maybe... well... Maybe the Horoscope deal isn't so stupid. I'm not saying I'm going to worship it by any means, but dang; that's some pretty spot on stuff. I love it. 

Anyway, I just thought I'd share. And maybe this will get me a shout out. Oh, wait, my Twitter's protected... buh.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just going to drop this here. Because you asked for love notes on facebook, and everybody is going to respond on facebook, and there's not a dern thing wrong with that! But if I could, I'd leave post-it notes all over your car, your laptop, in your lab coat, on the walls of your bedroom, and on your Jasper. Since I can't do that, I'm having to get creative with where I leave "I love you" notes in cyberspace in order to have the same effect as the random post-it barrage. Even then, it's not really the same. The message, however, is exactly the same:

    You are loved. By many, but *especially* by me. You are a cornerstone in my life, and without you, a piece of my soul dwindles. True story. Your light reaches places in my heart no one else's light can, and to quote one of my favorite Brits, "the dark is too hard to beat."

    I miss you. A whooooooooooooooole lot.

    ReplyDelete