Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Episode Two: The Dating Game

Okay, so this one I HAD to share. At the end of Daniel's recital rehearsal, I got this message from an individual on Plenty of Fish. I literally doubled over in laughter. Oddly enough, I didn't find it offensive at all. It was just freaking hilarious.


Subject: I don't think you look fat.


And Gingers are the best.


Also, I can't even express how cool it is that you're on a paranormal investigation team.


Alright. Kudos for using punctuation and knowing how to capitalize letters. But, man! That subject line! HAHA!!! That is the BEST worst pick-up line I have ever heard in my life. I'm still laughing!


Lol, ooohhhh, that's rich. xD And yeah. I'm a B.A. investigator. Thank you for noticing. :)


Haha... I don't think you look fat...xD xD xD

No comments:

Post a Comment