Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"You're a WITHARD, Harry!"

Yes, that's with a lisp. Because it's funnier in that way.


Lumos.


I woke up this morning to a phone call from Christina. Initial thoughts: Damn you, why are you calling me so early? Rite Aid hasn't even OPENED, yet! But then I think, after I've rejected her call, Wait a minute... she's totes my BFF for life. What if something's wrong?! The phone rings again. OMRowling, something's WRONG! (See what I did there?) 


Me: [still unable to speak clearly, despite my alarm] Hedfkgkfbefllo?


Christina: [almost cutting me off] SIGN INTO POTTERMORE.


Me: [OhmercifulheavenlyFather, she's fine! Muffled] Wha??


Christina: POTTERMORE. NO LETTER. BUT SIGN IN! POTTERMORRRRRRRE!


Me: [I curse under my breath, here. Sorry, Mum. And children.] I'm putting you on speaker phone...


Christina: [I was obviously still mumbling] WHAT?!


Me: SPEAKER. PHONE. 


I fumble for Greenie Bean who is sitting on the chair next to my bed that holds up the box fan that is to always blow in my face at night, because my body is in a never-ending state of HELL. I can only imagine what menopause will mean for me... At any rate, I opened Greenie Bean (My laptop) and get to Pottermore. I've received no owl (e-mail), by the way, stating my acceptance into Hogwarts. Which further convinces me that Errol was doing the delivering. Bloody bird... I try signing in... AND I'M IN!!! 


Me: I'M IN! I'M IN!!


Christina: OH MAH GAH, YAY!!!


[Dramatizations my seem to be more dramatic than they actually occurred... For the most part...]


Me: WHAT HOUSE AM I IN?! WHAT WAND?! -drools Pottermore-


Yet again, I can only ever IMAGINE what Pottermore Drool would look like. It would probably depend on what House you're sorted in...


Christina: Calm down! I have to go get ready for work...I haven't showered yet!


Me: Have fun, I'm playin' HARRY POTTERRRR!


And thus, I refused to get ready for class until I was sorted. Which I'm still confused about. I have pictures and such to show of my journey, by the by, but as a general rule, I don't think I'm allowed to post those yet as to not ruin the excitement for the rest of my Pottermore Family that hasn't yet received their owl. But yeah, back to the House thing. I'm a Hufflepuff?? O_o


"You might belong in Hufflepuff, where they are Just and Loyal. Those Patient Hufflepuffs are True and Unafraid of Toil."


I'm Just, yeah. I'm Loyal, to the core. Patient? NO WAY. And I ain't neva scared! So I guess it's true a little bit. Tonks was a HuffleDEEpuff. And look at her? She's awesome. And married Lupin! Talk about a WOLF call! *whistles* Let's find some more cool things...


My Little Pony was a Hufflepuff?! THAT'S WHAT'S UP!

True story.

My Homeslice! YEAH!

 HAHA!! [You have to watch the video...]

So I guess it's not that bad. 

Congrats to Christina on being a complete and total GRYFFINDORK. 

Nox.


No comments:

Post a Comment