Monday, August 22, 2011

Patiently Waiting. Kind of...


So, let’s start from the very beginning. A very good place to start. I missed day one, frankly because I was already deprived of sleep, and there was also the fact that I had absolutely NO IDEA when the 1st clue would arrive. After hearing all of the amazing things about the first clue, I decided to wait up all night for the second clue. I took a nap between the times of 12 and 2. My roommate, DreamMidnight19, stayed up for me. I took the next shift, and when it finally popped up at 4am my time, I was all over that clue. 
I was asked what chapter in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets did McGonagall cancel the Quidditch match against Hufflepuff. I think I remembered that right…It was very early in the morning. Haha. My friend Christina and I worked through it together on the phone, and thus, NoxOwl3 and SunFeather198 were born. 
Through the course of the week, I went through the other clues as I found them and signed my other friends up as a surprise. :) They totes love me. And not long after that, I my friend Sara, MagicFeather210, told me that she made a Twitter account for her Pottermore username. I thought it sounded cool, and gave it a try. It’s been about a week, and I have over 200 followers! It’s crazy insane!
And our Pottermore Family is fantastic. They are so incredibly supportive of everyone’s obsession with Harry Potter, and we’re all just supportive of each other in general. It’s always fun and interesting to meet people from around the country, and even around the world! It’s been an amazing experience. 
Now we’re waiting for our owls, our acceptance into Pottermore. Wave 1 & 2 have passed, and still no owl for me. 
So here I am… Patiently waiting…kind of. 
NoxOwl3

No comments:

Post a Comment