Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Professors in Comparison with Hogwarts Professors

It's a healthy obsession. Leave me alone.


Alright. So. First two days of school. Wait, let me specify, XAVIER…College. My Aussie friend says that when I say "school" it means to him that I'm insinuating "high school." Negatory, good buddy. That was 6 years ago. Thank baby Jesus. 

So, here's the breakdown:

Research Psychology teacher - He's only a GTA (Graduate Teaching Assistant), and he's definitely a glorified Percy Weasley. 

Developmental Psych Professor - So awesome. He's definitely my Prof. Lupin.

World Regional Geography Professor - Madam Hooch on speed. Loves Alabama sports and used to work in Military Intelligence. I thought it worked appropriately.

Biology II Professor - Not as bad as Professor Binns, but has the potential to be a Professor McGonagall if she steps it up a bit. 

My Choral Conductor - Definitely Dumbledore. And my favorite. He's not Headmaster, but he's the Master of Music, in my book. :)

And now I'm in class, waiting for General Experimental Psych to start. At first glance, the teacher (Yet another GTA, it seems) looks like he might be a Neville Longbottom. If he were a teacher. We'll see, though. He very well could be a Seamus Finaghan. He wears glasses, so he may even be a Harry Potter. 

I shall let you know as soon as I do. 

Oh, and STILL NO OWL. Eff you, Pottermore…Eff YOU. :)

NoxOwl3

*EDIT/UPDATE*

GEP dude is DEFINITELY the glorified Percy Weasley. My Lab GTA will just be Prof. Binns, because he looks absolutely MISERABLE to be here. Although, he is NOT a ghost. Need to clarify.

1 comment:

  1. This should be an interesting sememster! I am looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete